View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 10:12 PM   #181
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
An abdominal injury in the armpit? That's an interesting spot for one.
“General area.” In any case, LeBron didn’t like what the guy was doing (it certainly wasn’t a basketball play in that context) and I don’t particularly blame him for that.

Quote:
Regardless, I would have given LeBron 2 games and Stewart 4-5. If he hadn't went back at him two times I'd have said they both needed 2 games. But he kinda lost his damn mind.
Stewart got off pretty easy with 2 considering he completely went nuts and his track record of being a bit of a shit disturber over the past year.

LeBron, on the other hand, has no history of any of this kind of shit dating back 19 years. I imagine that played into his 1 gamer.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.