View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 03:14 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
When I sold my tix to the Packers game, it said the transaction was at 4:30 even though the game started at 3:25. Anyway, if I recall, it took until Friday for the money to hit my bank account. I kept wondering throughout that week if there was some glitch in the system and my tix didn't actually sell.

And btw, DAMN!!!! You made out really well for those tix. Would be hilarious if it was a 'Boys fan.
It was kind of funny. I tried everyone I could on Saturday and just given up hope of selling them. Was going to lower the price one more time and just hope to get something out of them. Completely forgot to lower the price and got an email around noon Sunday that said they sold.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.