View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 12:50 PM   #35
Veteran

Dak was in the MVP conversation prior to yesterday's game. I don't think he'll get it, but I'm betting the Cowboys with all of their weapons will make some noise in the playoffs.

He looked way off yesterday. Some of that was due to him missing his primary two receivers. But I definitely credit Spags' game plan of showing blitz pre-snap then just rushing four. That seemed to screw with Dak in a big way. He's been deadly against the blitz this year, so I'm sure he had his blitz reads all ready to go but they evaporated once the ball was snapped and our pass rush was good enough to not allow him to get to his second read.

A great game plan by Spags to use one of Dak's strengths against him.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote