View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 12:06 PM   #164
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't understand why he shoots so much. He can't shoot. Never could. He could be such a useful and efficient player if he just --- wasn't stupid. I don't know why no coaches can get through to him.
Rondo has the same disease. Though to Rondo's credit, since he got out of Boston he's actually developed into a credible 3pt shooter (36% -- not good mind you, but credible enough to have to cover on the wings).

Westbrook being a sub .300% 3pt shooter and STILL insisting on taking 5 of them a game is just bizarre.

He's the most maddening stat-chaser I've ever seen. It's like that guy that took a shot at his own rim several years back and attempted a 'rebound' to try to get himself a triple double....except he does it every single night.

There's just nobody worse in the NBA to have on your team.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote