View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 09:18 AM   #159
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Whenever I watch the Lakers this year (which has been less often with LeBron hurt of late, but still more than any other team outside of the Raptors), I spend most of my time effectively yelling at the TV over this guy's ridiculous play most of the night.
This has become post-achilles Kobe levels of painful. Without the built up fan capital to make it more palatable.

And late-stage Kobe was out there with Jeremy Linn, Ed Davis, Wesley Johnson and the corpse of Carlos Boozer (Jesus those teams were awful).

Say what you will about the shit options the Lakers have on the bench, a guy like Malik Monk is still better than the #2 option on that Lakers squad so it was somehow less maddening watching Kobe's farewell tour since that team was obviously going nowhere.

This team, with a viable 3rd piece instead of Westbrook, could/should be good. But it won't be anything more than a fringe playoff team because Westbrook is just that bad.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.