View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 08:42 AM   #3634
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I've been scheming like a mother****er!!!!

**** yes!!!!!!!!
Dammit, Tannehill - hold onto the friggen ball, man.

He really cratered in the post-season. 1/18 on 3rd downs in the post-season over the two matchups just ain't gonna get it done. And the fumbles, man. Those were just crippling.

Never would've guessed he'd just take us right out of the game like that after the season he had. That's a huge choke job. -3 in the giveaway/takeaway ratio, complete collapse on 3rd downs AND gave up a punt return for a TD. Greg Ward just massacred us.

Nicely done, Lew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
DJ and I will be going at it in the Raiders1 league, Mahomes vs Fitzpatrick. On paper it is a great matchup with both teams having very similar statistical performances.
And just like last season, the team I didn't expect to do much in the post-season was the one that made it to the Bowl. I figured Benton had a real shot last year but couldn't get over the Tulsa hump while Columbia found their form in the post-season. This year with no Dak, I figured we were dead in the water but he we are with our stop-gap quarterback going all Nick Foles and making things happen.

Here's hoping we don't give the ball away 3 times and give up a punt return TD.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote