Thread: Chiefs Arrowhead Kingdom is live
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 05:42 PM   #86
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I saw the Vegas flyer on Boulevard's FB page last night and was kind of confused... are these things "officially" organized through this new Arrowhead Kingdom thing, or are they organized through FB pages and groups that existed before, and now sponsored by this page that brought all of these groups together?

The posts below make it sound much like the former, while reality makes it seem much like the latter.... I mean, it's great and all to get Chiefs fans together, but also seems like those who area organizing it should get all the credit. If the LV Chiefs FB chapter worked with the BBQ guys to get all of this together, I think some shoutouts to them seem in order.
Depends. Explained this earlier in the thread.

This one in Vegas was an Arrowhead Kingdom event. My idea to take our successful charity BBQ events and fundraisers on the road. I got the Chiefs fan chapter on board and put them together with the BBQ team we always use. Got them to join Arrowhead Kingdom. They scouted locations together. The one in Nashville was us. The tweet from Boulevard was us because we asked them too. We didn’t tell them what to say. Just asked them to post about the Vegas event. Haven’t seen their tweet but they are going to partner with Arrowhead Kingdom. The BBQ team has done 6 of these events with us. We put them together with the local chapters. The Las Vegas chapter is an Arrowhead Kingdom chapter. We work nationally hand in hand with the local chapter on all the details to put something like this on. All profits go to a legit IRS recognized 501.c. No money is being made by anyone but in this case a veterans charity.

Everyone of these things takes 30-50 volunteers to pull off. Most come from the local chiefs fan chapter.

The ones in Philly and Washington we just helped with publicity. The ones upcoming in Denver and LA are put on by Arrowhead Kingdom chapters.

We are just getting this nationwide thing off the ground. We hope to have all road game events and festivities planned by training camp next year. With different events for each Chiefs fan budget. All money goes to charity, or we are not involved.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 11-15-2021 at 05:58 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote