Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 10:11 PM   #452
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Does St. Joseph have any community Facebook pages? I moderate one down here that has over 54000 members. We have several (and I mean several) people/businesses who advertise on there that I never would have heard of or found otherwise. There are even people who will pick up dog poo or deep clean trash dumpsters. We have a ton of house cleaners, laundry doers, lawn care, etc. I can reach out to a few to see if they know of any services up there.
I just talked to him again, he does have a regular cleaning lady so that's out. He's never mowed his own lawn, always had a service...out. No dogs anymore...just cats.

But I'm heading down there tomorrow with a load of food, just have to see if anything jumps out at me. This is also going to be a long haul, might be quiet now, give it a minute or two and things are most certainly going to come up.

Oh, and his sister in law (not sister as I mistakenly referred earlier) is heading back to Louisiana so just him and his brother for the next week. That's sure to do some damage.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.