View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 08:11 AM   #1058
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I was all for getting Pete Rose into the HoF because I didn't see how betting on his team to win wronged the game, he served his time and he was starting to get talked about with reinstatement... and then it turned out he was a pedophile too... **** that guy.

Grudens case is a bit different in that he called some people bad names in private emails. Naughty boy!

From my understanding on Pete Rose would bet on his team on Monday and Tuesday but not Wednesday so that the bookies would figure the Reds would lose Wednesday and then he would know what pitchers sat and could bet on Thursday but still make money on losing Wednesday from the bookies. It's kinda like that NBA ref that told the bookies in the MOB what the refs would call fouls in big games and figure out who was going to win. Pete Rose basically manipulated the betting in his favor and there is a big rule in MLB for players not to bet on games.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.