Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 09:43 PM   #11
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
While I'm sure it's far more than they need at the moment, my take is that they (and you) should think of it as a "make life easier" fund until they're both back on their feet. As people have suggested, laundry, house cleaning, xmas lights, mowing (next year), etc. are all fair game if it helps them to not stress.

And if they're 100% healthy down the road and legitimately don't need it, I don't think anyone's going to be upset if they just donate the rest to a deserving nonprofit.
Not at all. And, personally, I wouldn’t take issue if they kept it and applied it to regular carpet cleanings to compensate for all the times we’ve thrown up on their floors.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote