Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 03:26 PM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
While I'm sure it's far more than they need at the moment, my take is that they (and you) should think of it as a "make life easier" fund until they're both back on their feet. As people have suggested, laundry, house cleaning, xmas lights, mowing (next year), etc. are all fair game if it helps them to not stress.

And if they're 100% healthy down the road and legitimately don't need it, I don't think anyone's going to be upset if they just donate the rest to a deserving nonprofit.
Totally agree on all points, we don't know how long this may drag on. I had figured that any amount ending up not needed could go to the RA foundation or whatever they wanted. I'm sure they'll have a bill or two from this as well. Thing that got me uneasy is I had TLO (since he lives in the area) searching for services and outside of house cleaning he wasn't having much luck. I also haven't got back with Joe yet to find out exactly how he feels about all of this. Need to make sure I'm staying in my lane and all. Suppose it's mostly because y'all caught me off guard with your generosity and it got me a bit overwhelmed. I did not expect it to blow up like it did in one day. But make no mistake, you all are awesome.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.