Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 12:04 AM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

I'll add that I sure hope that no one who isn't in the position went ahead and donated anyway. It's not about the how much can we raise, it's about how much we can help. This far exceeded my expectations which is fun, but it's likely more than will be needed. On that note, I'm going to go ahead and suspend any further donations for the time being. Thanks again to everyone for their support, whether financially, spiritually or any other form. As always, please keep Joe and Kathy in your thoughts. The holiday season is coming up...what better time for a miracle!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote