Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 09:39 PM   #421
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I talked to Joe early this morning to see how he was doing..he was supposed to start rehab and with so much focus right now on Kathy, I wanted to see how he was feeling and getting along physically and mentally, and I'm glad to say he was in good spirits. Ready for the long haul ahead of them.

Amazing strength.

I think what ya'll are doing is wonderful and I didn't mention it (didn't feel it was my place) but I will leave you with this.

Joe is a firm believer in the power of prayer, so if you want to help, but may not be in the position, this is a good way to make a difference too.

I know that he greatly appreciates them.

God Bless and love on your friends and family.
Great post, Stevie. I’m a big believer in prayer, and you’re right…..It’s 100% free
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote