View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 04:29 PM   #6443
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Completely agree with the Perez thoughts. It will allow him to play longer and be a better hitter.

Not sure what to do with Carlos Santana and his $10,500,000 contract. I do think he is good for the club house and contributes at times, but it would help with the roster if we could move on from him.

On Adalberto Mondesi, I would like to see him at 2B. I think that would be easiest on his body. I also think the 2B position would be easiest for us to replace (Merrifield) if Mondesi's body falters. An infield of 3B Bobby Witt, SS Nicky Lopez, 2B Adalberto Mondesi, and 1B (Nick Pratto or M.J. Melendez or Carlos Santana or Hunter Dozier).

The outfield of LF Andrew Benintendi, CF Michael A. Taylor, RF (Whitt Merrifield or Hunter Dozier) with Kyle Isbel and Edward Olivares to fill in.

I would also like to move on from Hunter Dozier, but I fear we are stuck.
Merrifield won the damn fielding bible award, and this team is balls in the OF.

Isbel also needs everyday at bats.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.