View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 12:24 AM   #123
Supporter

RE: Morris/Jokic.

I didn't hear about it until today when I heard it on a couple podcasts. Jokic was probably excessive, but Russillo said it best. The Morris twins don't get any leeway when they literally **** with everybody.

****ing Eastern Europeans man. They're...different. I know you think Philly is tough, but Eastern Europeans have known nothing but suffering since the dawn of ****ing civilization. That's just a different kind of tough baked into that bread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Lakers remain unlikeable.

I still don't understand the (large) majority of Lakers fans that are cool with this approach.

The "hey, if we're winning, we're winning!" crowd. And right now they aren't even winning.

There's nothing endearing about this team of mercenaries at all. Hell, even Caruso is off somewhere else. Horton-Tucker is hurt.

The whole damn roster is made up of transient geriatrics and over-exposed bench players. I don't even root for this squad - it's just laundry. And its core is Mr. Glass, an old woke liar and a soulless chucker.

A difficult group to root for that plays an ugly and unentertaining style of basketball with no amount of sweat equity in these guys as a fan - it's a perfect storm of apathy.
I think the only people on the planet that thought the Westbrook experiment was a good idea where inside the building at Lakers HQ.

Sorry man. That's a tough watch as a fan.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.