Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 05:34 PM   #333
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I don't want to give away too much about their personal lives, but I know money isn't an issue with them at the moment. Although I'm sure there's other ways to help like luv was suggesting, but it's hard to get a good feel for the situation from here. I'm hoping to go down to watch the game with him on Sunday and see if anything jumps out to me. I know I kinda shot luv's ideas down but it's not because they were bad in any way, I'm totally open to ideas.
Eh, sometimes it's less about the money and more about just not having to figure shit out. Either way, we can make it happen.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.