Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 05:32 PM   #331
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Still, if there's a fund or something we could give to in order to help them out this Christmas or whatever, I'd be down.
Yep. I've never met them, but there's no question they've had a huge impact on the culture of this place. If there's anything they need, I'm confident we can make it happen. If they need meals, we could sign them up for a meal delivery service for a couple of months. If they need cleaning, I bet we can find a cleaning service. If Joe is exhausted and just needs a drink, I bet we could send the best scotch he's ever had.

In short, if you hear of anything they need, let us know.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote