View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 01:35 PM   #812
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steron View Post
I read this today as well. They have a legitimate point in saying that he looks joyless playing the game. I have seen a couple videos of Mahomes looking like a beaten man while out with his girl and brother. During the last game I thought I saw him barking at Reid from the field. Am I remembering that correctly? Obviously, something is off.
He's constantly barking at the sidelines, usually for them to get the ****ing play call in. Andy has been calling plays like he's in a diabetic coma this season.

He's always got his hand up, motioning for them to hurry up with the playcall.

It also doesn't help trying to lock Pat in a box he doesn't belong in. Past three years what is the number one defensive key on Mahomes?

DO NOT LET THIS KID OUTSIDE THE POCKET OR HE WILL DESTROY YOU.

So, in typical Chiefs fashion, we do the defenses job for them by demanding he stay in the pocket.

It's not who he is or what he does. Let the kid play football. Get some bootlegs going, rollouts, moving pocket, etc.

The guy is deadly when he's on the move. He delivered amazing, nigh unstoppable results. We can plainly see what is happening forcing him to be a pocket passer.

He's a gunslinger, not a statue.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.