View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 01:09 AM   #803
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

oh it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
A disturbing trend has started when we shit on our qb after a win when he makes a highlight reel play to seal it.

Guy threw for like 800 yards in a game in college and lost. He's never been worried about numbers, he just wants to win.

This offensive unit has been out of sorts all season. It's not just Patrick. Brown gets blown by like he's standing still, revolving door at rt, trash running backs, guys dropping EASY PASSES RIGHT IN THEIR ****ING HANDS,, a slew of fumbles, tip drills, and interceptions, all exacerbated by a historically terrible defense.

I'm sure the wide open Kelce play everyone shitting on Mahomes is fapping to, Kelce got in his ear in the huddle, because very next play what happens? Pat goes right to him and Kelce drops the ****ing football. Then Tyreek slips for the 8 thousandth time this season with his shitty cleats and we are 3 n out.

But the blame is all on Pat for trying a deep shot to Hardman on first down.

K.
Even in the Super Bowl he made a heroic throw as he was sideways mid air throwing thirty yards into the end zone hitting his target but dropped. That to me was the play of the game and I love Patrick for making that play even if it wasn't caught it was a HOF throw.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote