View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 12:45 AM   #801
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
oh I know it's just Pete but he aggravates the **** out of me with his pre halftime threads when we aren't up 20 points and something not going right it's discussed in game thread but he has to be a negative Nancy or a Karen. Hey mods can we change Petes name to Karen?
A disturbing trend has started when we shit on our qb after a win when he makes a highlight reel play to seal it.

Guy threw for like 800 yards in a game in college and lost. He's never been worried about numbers, he just wants to win.

This offensive unit has been out of sorts all season. It's not just Patrick. Brown gets blown by like he's standing still, revolving door at rt, trash running backs, guys dropping EASY PASSES RIGHT IN THEIR ****ING HANDS,, a slew of fumbles, tip drills, and interceptions, all exacerbated by a historically terrible defense.

I'm sure the wide open Kelce play everyone shitting on Mahomes is fapping to, Kelce got in his ear in the huddle, because very next play what happens? Pat goes right to him and Kelce drops the ****ing football. Then Tyreek slips for the 8 thousandth time this season with his shitty cleats and we are 3 n out.

But the blame is all on Pat for trying a deep shot to Hardman on first down.

K.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote