View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 12:17 AM   #798
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Dude, I don't care if he throws for 5 TDs in a game or not. That's not the point. Nor does that mean we will win as we have seen in the past.

I want to see him have a good game. If that means he throws for 2 TDs and we run for 3 then great. Lead the ****ing offense.
This post ****ing kills me. Patrick Mahomes lead this team to 3 AFC Championships winning two of those Lead his team to SB LIV victory but **** if he has a few bad games in a season that tipped balls on the air cost his team victories but they were precision passes because they hit the hands of his target.

**** this ****ing thread. I bet you don't think we will sniff the playoffs Pete.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote