View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 05:07 PM   #157
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Some people liked to talk shit on Randall and his views but the fact is he walked the walk not just the talk which trumps 99% of this board. You could tell he was a man of convictions.

Warrior doing Warrior shit. RIP.

I have as much respect or more for Randall as any person in this forum.
The man who posted under the alias Randallflagg is a hero PERIOD. Those who spoke ill of this man are cowards. Politics be damned. God Bless you the man we knew as Randall. and Peace to his family. Christopher- Your father IS a hero and a Patriot. This country would not exist were it not FOR men like him.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote