Thread: Music NPR Tiny Desk Concerts
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 11:00 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I accidently saw the Dirty Heads a month or so ago. Wow. I had no idea.

I thought Sublime w/Rome was the headliner and was wondering why the show was over by 8pm. LOL. I was pretty high.
lol

Love Dirty Heads. Haven't smoked in 20 years, but heard them at a cigar lounge of all places a few years back and grabbed their whole catalog.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.