View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 09:00 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

I'm super sad to hear the news. He was truly a great American and understood the true cost of freedom and the reality we face in this country with the erosion of freedoms. I had hopes of meeting him sometime in Wyoming when I passed through on the way to Montana. I also would enjoy reading his book if it was/will be published. Unfortunately, it sounds as though he went to clean up some of that afghan debacle...so in memory of your Dad, "LET'S GO BRANDON!". I also hope he left you the location where all of his guns fell out of the boat and are at the bottom of the lake...

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 11-04-2021 at 09:05 PM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote