View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 06:21 PM   #16519
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The creamy soups with greens thing has struck home, definitely ready to try my hand at something just like it... kinda thinking potatoes

Baby Lee, thats looking super rustic and perfect... whats on top of the beef, horseradish?
Yeah, the cook was

veggies - Idaho spuds, carrot, Vidalia onion
herbs/spice - fresh garlic, rosemary sprigs, salt, pepper
liquid - water with 'Better than Bullion,' Balsamic

The roast was marbled, so I went with BtB instead of bone broth because I needed the flavor, not the fat or collagen.

I put just a smidge of horseradish across the beef itself as it was cooking to tenderize and get the flavor into the meat itself as it cooked. . . Then I scooped some on top at the end. The horseradish and balsamic work well together, not too spicy, not too vinegary, just a little sweet.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote