View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 11:13 AM   #159
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Unless there's an article out there about how he's up at 2am on game days with a screaming child, we really have no information on how they're handling it. I know you said you're just guessing, as we all are, but in that particular case I think it's a big assumption given his fiancé is probably well aware of the weekly demands and need for sleep during the season.

Same with commercials and other personal life things... I'd doubt he's shooting commercials in the middle of the season, and if it does happen, I would assume he's spending the same amount of free time he's always had and not sacrificing practices and film study, etc.

Those are things people always want to point to along with "he's got paid!!", but he wasn't Bills/Titans/NYG bad the first month of the season either... it was mostly just a few bad interceptions leading up to playing the Bills. All of those other things didn't just manifest themselves in October.
I don't think anyone points these things out to suggest mahomes is forever distracted. Just that for this particular offseason he has a loootttt of things going on
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.