View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 10:59 AM   #156
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Just curious, ever raise a child? "It takes a village" is term for a reason.

And I'm just guessing here on the reasons why but he's not the Patrick we're used to at the moment. There's a funk with the entire team right now.
Unless there's an article out there about how he's up at 2am on game days with a screaming child, we really have no information on how they're handling it. I know you said you're just guessing, as we all are, but in that particular case I think it's a big assumption given his fiancé is probably well aware of the weekly demands and need for sleep during the season.

Same with commercials and other personal life things... I'd doubt he's shooting commercials in the middle of the season, and if it does happen, I would assume he's spending the same amount of free time he's always had and not sacrificing practices and film study, etc.

Those are things people always want to point to along with "he's got paid!!", but he wasn't Bills/Titans/NYG bad the first month of the season either... it was mostly just a few bad interceptions leading up to playing the Bills. All of those other things didn't just manifest themselves in October.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.