View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 06:08 PM   #2397
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
If you're buying a private hunt, I'd look into New Mexico or maybe Wyoming. Each offers their own differing versions of the elements and travel challenges.

I public land archery hunt Colorado every few years and have been building points for a future trophy unit hunt for what seems like forever. The public land hunt is an enjoyable experience, but It'd be more of a punishment than a gift as success is quite low.
Thank you. I have sworn off public land. Too many random people. Many that don’t practice gun safety. Well, at least from my experience.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.