View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 06:36 PM   #62
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Hi Avs fans.. enjoy the Knights game as much as i did? how did yall let us beat yall with our reserves in your own building and make it five wins in a row?? Then after a big win there my boys go to Dallas the next day and pull off another upset in over time after being one minute from defeat and emptying the net...after losing four starters and losing four games in a row things were looking a little dicey..now we're rolling and Jacky Eichel looks like he's coming to town..LIFE IS GOOD in the knighthood
This is like a Chargers fan talking smack as if it's not obvious the Chiefs are struggling. Congrats on your 3-4 record I guess.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.