View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 02:35 PM   #57
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Mahomes has had issues drifting too far back in the pocket for a while now. It’s just that now every team is just sending their rushers 10 yards deep in the backfield where they know he is mostly likely to end up. No “style” can prevent that.
I completely agree. I love PMII and will forever back him, but that doesn't mean he is perfect. He has been drifting too deep for awhile now. Defenses aren't stupid. If I were a DC I would tell my DE "rush deep every play... if you get washed out on plays where he steps up then that's on me, but on the plays Mahomes drifts we get immediate pressure and probably win the play". I think some teams have employed this against us already. You basically saw Tennessee doing it in the video.
WarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about