Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 02:29 PM   #1367
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
This recommendation did NOT disappoint. Blew through 2 episodes with my wife last night and we are hooked. If American production companies will not give me content like this free from some kind of political lense with such an insanely high degree of polish, then I guess I'll be consuming a lot more Korean content. Show is great so far.
Since everybody is starting to get into KDrama, here's a few I thought were fun (subs, not dubs)...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.