Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 01:12 PM   #1365
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
This recommendation did NOT disappoint. Blew through 2 episodes with my wife last night and we are hooked. If American production companies will not give me content like this free from some kind of political lense with such an insanely high degree of polish, then I guess I'll be consuming a lot more Korean content. Show is great so far.
Yeah, I was super impressed with the production values. Acting, choreography, sets, and there are some really wide shots that cost money. There was one pretty significant continuity error, and there is some superhero type toughness in there, but other than that it was pretty great. By the time it all shook out, the twists were all out and I wanted to see how it played out. Sign of a good show.

Definitely takes you for a ride.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.