View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 01:36 PM   #520
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That being said, do you have a link for that? I'm not finding much out there about it and can't really comprehend how COVID would be related. Everything I'm finding in terms of new news today is all about how the armorer didn't know WTF she was doing and was a complete idiot.
I read an article on Twitter over lunch. Not sure if I'll be able to hunt it back up (but it was pretty dismissive of the claim so it seemed unlikely to have been made up from whole cloth).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.