View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 01:06 PM   #511
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

As far as becoming an armorer in the film industry is very vague and varies greatly vs LEO or military which requires certification vs apprenticeship.

To me, this should change developed a standard and require license and certification.
I read an interview with a movie armorer in the UK, and they require licensing and you start as an apprentice, then journeyman, then master. No shortcuts. You can't just get a job as an armorer there because your dad is an armorer. They are also much more strict on handling the guns. An AD can't hand a gun to an actor, it has to be a master armorer. And no live ammo (other than blanks) on the set at all (which seems like common sense to me, I can't believe they were allowed to take prop guns out plinking with live rounds a recipe for disaster) and the guns have to be modified so they won't accept cartridges with bullets.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.