View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 11:55 AM   #472
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I posted earlier that it seems he could have some sort of punishment for negligence or something depending on how much influence he had on the production complaint issues and brining in less qualified people. But I don’t really know that, just seems possible.
I think that depends on what his duties, if any, as Executive Producer are. Sometimes actors are given that title as an enticement to take the part and have little, if any, duties associated with it from what I understand. He may not have had any involvement with the business side of the film. Or maybe he did. That will all come out.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.