View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 11:48 AM   #469
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I have no idea how that would work. A blank is just a cartridge without a bullet. I guess you could shorten up the chamber on a pistol so it wouldn't feed a regular bullet (wouldn't work on a revolver), or alter the caliber to something not commercially available and then make your own blanks. Both would be harder and more expensive than simply not being an idiot with firearms.

I've seen shows where the pistols are used that are obviously fake, because they fire a round but the slide doesn't move. I guess it's not that big of a deal, but I notice it immediately.
The firearms expert the police brought in said that movie prop guns are modified so a cartridge with a bullet can't be loaded. He didn't say how. I posted a link earlier in the thread of him talking about it.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.