View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 05:27 PM   #389
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Hate to hear that about your pop. My son has been certifying on the M4 in Army boot. He told me his drill sergeant assured them all that if anyone flashed him with a barrel on the range it would be the sorriest day of their life.
Outside of the scar, I don't think he ever had any lingering effects from it. I don't ever remember him complaining about it, and dad wasn't one to shy away from complaining.

I'll say one thing about it - when somebody is teaching you about gun safety and shows you the scar from where some idiot shot them, you pay close attention.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote