View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 05:21 PM   #387
Forever Royal

Yeesh - Alec Baldwin just plopped into a world of hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
I wasn't sure if I was ready': The 24-year-old armorer who had doubts before being put in charge of guns on Alec Baldwin film set where he shot cinematographer dead - after some crew walked out over safety

I actually feel sorry for that 24 year old kid. Busting your ass trying to make yourself a name in an industry that is corrupt, get sent to bum f Egypt and get thrown in front of a bus. Alec Baldwin is scum.Baldwin will spend months and months deflecting and blaming others including this kid. Mark my words.

That quote was from some time ago referring to a different job she did. If anything it sounds like she didn’t work hard enough at her craft. There’s also a decent assumption to be made she got these jobs because of who her dad was and maybe didn’t fully appreciate the responsibility she had.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.