View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 04:04 PM   #442
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Well, I can understand the Astros chatter because they're back in the WS... It doesn't matter. I was just curious. Thought I might be missing something about past playoff teams from prior seasons that might have something to do with this years playoffs teams. NBD.

Anyway, I hope the Dodgers make it back to the WS this season to face the Stros again for obvious reasons.
With the overrated Red Sox thankfully out, I don’t really care who wins or loses at this point. Would probably like to see Astros-Dodgers for the narrative though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.