View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 02:09 PM   #8
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Going to have to disagree. We have 8 INTs vs. 6 fumbles and a couple of those fumbles were by receivers not securing the ball. https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/kansas...gory=turnovers
I probably didn't state that very well at all.

I think Martyball absolutely gets them in trouble when it comes to letting up and not keeping their foot on the gas. It's one of those things you don't care about when they're still winning (like last season when they were barely beating shit teams), but suddenly matters when they waste drives and end up losing. Let Mahomes do his thing and win games... shit will happen (and sometimes a lot of shit). I just don't think you can keep Mahomes in the pocket and have him hand off every 1st down and call it good.

It's obviously not the problem that's plagued them... that would be turnovers. I don't think that's fixed by Martyball (whether you're saying that or not), however, because most of the turnovers have been either fluky in nature (off the hands of receivers, off the arm of a defensive lineman, the CEH fumble on the 2nd and short against the Ravens) and not exactly 'forcing' anything or airing it out (the exceptions being Mahomes' pick against the Ravens, the one against the Eagles, and whatever the **** that was against WFT... where he was forcing plays).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.