View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 11:37 AM   #322
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
It is the same, in terms of danger and consequence.

He was handed a gun, he was told it was safe, it was an operational gun, he pointed it at someone and pulled the trigger. . . . What crucial distinction do you see?

I don't think your observation about separating a film prop from 'reality' settles the way you'd like to think. Reality is this was a real gun that really killed someone. That reality doesn't go away.
If I get a gun pointed at me I'm instinctively getting the **** out of the way. Like I said, the level of incompetence here is hard to believe. Still say there's a good chance there's intentional ****ery involved.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.