View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 11:03 AM   #307
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
It wouldn't a common individual such as myself. I don't know if it has actually been stated or not but, I would presume that some of the angst directed towards Baldwin here is because many believe that his position in the circle of "elites" will see to it that he is let mostly, if not completely, off the hook. "He's an actor, it's not his job to make sure the gun is safe." Actors are human beings same as the rest of us, and should be subject to the same standards of responsibility the rest of us are.
If this was some instructional course on gun safety and he just popped off a round and killed someone I might have beef with the man. But we are talking about a movie prop that was seemingly loaded with live ammunition. Even if he was ****ing inspecting the gun are we to assume that an actor is going to identify blank rounds vs live?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.