View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 11:03 AM   #306
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Not sure about this. Going back to Michael Massee, the actor who shot and killed Brandon Lee, I don't think he was ever held criminally or financially liable for the incident. Of course, there hadn't been several gun-related incidents on the set of The Crow prior to the shooting. I think that's the kicker here. Everybody should have been hyper-vigilant regarding firearms handling in light of all the shit that was going on and obviously that didn't happen.

That being said, despite my personal feelings about Baldwin, I don't think he should go to jail. He will likely be held financially liable to some degree, but he clearly had no intent to shoot and kill a woman who he knew and was probably friends with. And carrying that around for the rest of his life will be punishment enough.
Yeah, some of the stuff I shorthand without explaining. But nothing I've said is about wilful conduct. Baldwin's not up for murder [unless some blockbuster evidence emerges about some reason Baldwin could have done this purposefully]. I'm talking about liability for negligence or recklessness with an inherently dangerous instrument.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.