View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 10:58 AM   #304
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That's a succinct summation of what I'm referring to as non-dischargeable duty.

At the end of the day, when you are handling a gun and someone dies, what YOU did is primary. If you point it at someone and pull the trigger, does it shield you from responsibility if someone else told you that was a safe thing to do, even if that representation was the only steps you took to verify safety?

And please don't make me 'babble' to establish why handling a gun is not the same as driving a car in terms of inherent danger.
It wouldn't a common individual such as myself. I don't know if it has actually been stated or not but, I would presume that some of the angst directed towards Baldwin here is because many believe that his position in the circle of "elites" will see to it that he is let mostly, if not completely, off the hook. "He's an actor, it's not his job to make sure the gun is safe." Actors are human beings same as the rest of us, and should be subject to the same standards of responsibility the rest of us are.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote