View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 10:38 AM   #301
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It's a bit murkier than that.

The Union who was overseeing production went on strike. Baldwin was the only producer who did not want scabs to replace the Union production workers.

I know there's a big thirst for Baldwin to get pounded for this, but as of now the details make this look more like a tragedy aided by profit driven incompetence from the overall production company rather than being singularly on Baldwin.
I just want to make clear, because it appears some are itching to draw contrary conclusions. 'Baldwin' has nothing to do with anything I've said regarding liability. I'm IDing and trying to weigh the factors regarding liability, irrespective of the individuals involved.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.