View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 05:19 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A GOD DAMN RUNNING BACK WHO HAS NEVER WON SHIT AND GOT HIS ASS KICKED BY MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, LAST TIME HE PLAYED THEM!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO **** UP THIS SON OF A BITCH AND EVERYONE IN NASHVILLE WILL BE USING THEIR TEARS TO MASTURBATE TO PICTURES OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD THAT NIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE DERRICK HENRY EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be fair, it would be a coin flip. He also went off with 23 for 188 and 2 TDs the first time in 2019. You think THIS defense is going to handle him with 19 for 69 again? Haha, I doubt it.

Not that KC can't or won't win, we still have Mahomes and this offense and the Tits aren't very good on defense. That just doens't mean Henry won't get his, especially early in the game.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.