View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 03:48 PM   #205
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
AJ Brown has food poisoning. I don’t know how long it takes to get over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AJ Brown got food poisoning from a local Chipotle a week ago Friday. He had three IVs leading up to the Bills game. Today was the first day he's practiced since so I'm assuming he's ok now.

Lewan (LT) being out isn't a surprise. Considering he was severely concussed in the game and was brought out on a board as a precaution, I wasn't thinking we'd see him until next week's Indy game at the earliest.

Bud Dupree has been nursing that knee all season. The fact that he may be available at all is good for the Titans.

Hoping Amani Hooker can play for a decimated secondary but I have my doubts. If he's not full speed against your receivers/ends then it's best if he sits.

Jeremy McNichols is our alternative running back who usually gets put into 3rd and long pass plays. He's been a great tool for us and has enough speed to get the first down in screen situations. Hopefully he can come back.
Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.