View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 12:01 PM   #188
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
The faster we can get a 2 possession lead, the better. I hate the idea of letting them hang around and being able to grind the game away with Henry, to win on a late field goal.

I'd like us to score first, and immediately come back and get another td or fg so we can play the game on our terms.

That just hasn't been the case yet this season.
I think we’re gonna see the same team we saw in the second half of the WFT game. Just seemed like the team finally found its groove, on both sides of the ball. Won’t be an easy win, but I think the team is about to go on a tear, and ride that momentum into the playoffs.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.