View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 09:36 AM   #11698
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I saw an article the other day about a site that reports the investments of people in congress. They're required to report their transactions regularly, so it's public knowledge. People have started mirroring Nancy Pelosi and are making good money doing it, because somehow Nancy Pelosi is magic at understanding which stocks will do well. I'm kind of intrigued and noted to myself that I should go find that site.

Granted, it's always possible that a phenomenon like this feeds itself. If a bunch of people pile in and buy the same stocks, then those stocks will go up. But I'd be surprised if a specialized site like that could produce that type of volume.
Her husband Paul Pelosi is a money manager- go figure.

Her son or daughter is married to another politicians kid.

They are ALL hooked up and connected to suck off the governent teet.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.