View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 05:39 PM   #300
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Just so I have this right:

The mouthbreathers are the people who were not worried one bit about losing this game. The mouthbreathers are the folks who have seen

Mahomes throw for 5k and 50

Saw him bring the team back from a 24-0 deficit in a playoff game.

Complete 15 4q comebacks to secure a win. Including in the SB. Where he threw ZOMG[I] TWO INTERCEPTIONS [/I.

And yet, none of those mouthbreathers started a thread at halftime thinking the Chiefs were cooked because they were down (lol) 3. To WFT.

You're an emotional woman.
Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote